West Boulder River
- Historic home with commanding views of the West Boulder Valley
- Molesworth-style design and 1930s era charm
- Classic Northeast “camp” architecture
- Surrounded by conservation easement and the West Boulder Reserve
- Adjacent to the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness
- High quality fishery on the West Boulder River
Step back in time. Grouse House was the original owners of the former, historic Bar-20 home. As an inholding in the exclusive West Boulder Reserve, the view shed is preserved, and will never be cluttered with other homes because of their well-planned deed restrictions. The entire property is irreplaceable, and must be visited to fully appreciate the enormously special private haven that is Grouse House.
Three separate buildings encompass this stellar property; the main home, with it’s deer hide covered ceilings, charm and unmatched view; the private cabin with it’s own bath; and the detached garage with office. Be prepared! Once you visit you may never want to return to your former life.