- 128.00 acres
- 2.0 +/- miles of Trout Creek meanders through lush green hay bottoms.
- Private fishery populated by Rainbow, Brooke and Brown Trout.
- Surrounded on 3 sides by National Forest.
- The first four water rights on Trout Creek.
- Beautiful, extremely well built 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,560sf +/- home is a maintenance-free EverLog Concrete log home with a metal roof.
- The 124 acre “ranch/farm” portion that has 2 rentable cabins.
*** SOLD *** This rare and premium property has 128 +/- acres surrounded on 3 sides by National Forest, 2 Miles +/- of Trout Creek meanders through lush alpine meadows. Presented as a whole offering, or in two pieces, The first is a 124 acre "ranch/farm" portion that has 2 rentable cabins.. The second is 4 landscaped acres with a main house, constructed of a maintenance-free EverLog Concrete logs, and consisting of 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, along with a metal roof. You must see this property, its truly a special place in the Big Sky Country!