ASK ABOUT NEW SEASONAL FINANCING!
Virginia City, Montana
- 11.00 acres
- 1/2 mile east of the historic town of Virginia City on Montana Highway 287
- Full service campground w/ pull through sites & hook-ups
- 16 Rv sites (2 Sewer Hook Ups), 10 Full service pull throughs, 4 Tent sites, 3 Sleeping Cabins, Tee Pee, Dump site.
- 1,200 Sq Ft Home, 2 Creeks, 1 Spring, irrigation system, Clean restrooms with showers
- 90 minutes drive from West Yellowstone National Park
- 5 Charcoal grills, 30 Fire Rings, 30 Picnic tables, Horse pasture.
***SOLD***In 1863 gold was discovered in Alder Gulch and the wild western town of Virginia City came into existence! The riches of the gold brought the modern amenities to the Big Sky Country…from Saloons, Theatres, General Stores, Blacksmiths and even the Rail Road! The zenith of Virginia City made it the Capital City of the Montana territory….and a 150 years later…this ghost town is one of Montana’s greatest tourist attractions! The RV Park is strategically located a ½ mile east of down town Virginia City on the main thoroughfare…this gives it a distinct advantage to harvest the tourist traffic as they meander through the living history of the area. The broader spectrum of south western Montana boasts one of the most beautiful topographical areas of the state, granting a RV enthusiast the opportunities to Hike, Bike, Horseback ride, Photo Safari, Hunt and Fish in the world class fisheries that surround the RV Park. Brent Jordan/Agent - Cell:406.223.6504